At Alfa Chemistry, we are keen to use industry-leading technology and solutions to provide dedicated expertise to various customers in multiple industries. As a member of our team, you'll get to make an immediate, measurable impact on a global scale, within an environment that fosters career growth and development. Our mission drives us, every moment of every day, to develop rapid groundbreaking solutions for the world's most complex health challenges.
The Sr. Sales Director is responsible for the leadership, planning, developing, and oversight of all sales activities to ensure area revenue, profit, and customer satisfaction goals.
The primary responsibility is to develop and lead a team of Regional Directors and a Regional Director, Strategic Accounts to achieve sales goals while selling a premium filtration product line into target markets. The sales director also needs to establish contact with current and potential customers, determine their needs according to product specifications and plans, and provide suitable products to support the realization of sales goals.
The ideal candidate has efficient communication skills and a strong professional background to provide professional technical support, can spontaneously formulate and implement business plans, and work with the team to provide active telephone return visits and business development activities.
- Responsible for sales performance. Achieve sales goals.
- Interpret sales data analytics and market insights in order to translate into actionable strategies for the area sales team.
- Direct, inspire, coach, and motivate sales representatives to accomplish sales goals.
- Facilitate opportunities for the team’s ongoing professional development.
- Oversee the introduction of new testing concepts and products into target markets.
- Work with Executive Leadership and Marketing to provide market insights.
- Proactive approach to analyzing, diagnosing, and prescribing strategic business solutions to meet company sales goals.
- Experience planning and driving new product launch strategies in conjunction with Product Marketing.
- Provides consistent field interaction and communication to ensure company's message is clearly communicated.
- Ability to connect with and coordinate between key customers and internal/external stakeholders to promote and expand business opportunities.
- Majors in analytical chemistry, inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, biochemistry, bioengineering or materials science major, advanced degrees preferred.
- Have strong professional background in analytical chemistry and bioengineering, be able to solve customer needs and provide professional technical support.
- General knowledge of chemical and biotechnology industries/applications and extensive knowledge of filtration products.
- Expertise selling premium products.
- Expertise with multi-departmental sales.
- Strong oral, written communications and presentation skills.
- Experience and success selling to physicians, laboratory professionals, infection control staff and hospital administration.
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint applications.
If you think you have the quality, please send your resume to us. We look forward to working with you.
Note: We do not accept calls from applicants.