For many years, Alfa Chemistry has been using science to create solutions for our customers. The Alfa Chemistry Filtration product portfolio, whether it is simple to filter paper or microporous membranes, to the latest innovations in filtration devices, ultrafiltration devices, or protein or DNA purification devices, shows that Alfa Chemistry is committed to using the best scientific and engineering design to provide products The series not only meets most needs, but also has the ease of use, performance, quality and consistency required by today's scientists.
The cleanliness of the analysis components is very important. Particle contamination control is critical to the reliable and durable performance of many technical systems. Alfa Chemistry provides customers with a wide range of filters for particle analysis to control the cleaning process.
Control Your Cleaning Process
As a leading supplier of laboratory equipment, Alfa Chemistry does its best to develop solutions for your experiments to meet the most demanding cleanliness analysis requirements. We provide a wide range of filtration products to support your filtration work:
- Various filter materials (nitrocellulose, cellulose acetate and PTFE), pore size and diameter
- Designed specifically for measuring filter attachments to optimize your cleanliness analysis.
- Precisely designed filter holders and supporting accessories, that can be used for almost all membrane and filter types
Pure and Stable Emission Monitoring at High Temperatures
We provide preheated quartz ultrafine fiber filters, which are made of high-purity quartz microfibers without glass microfibers or binders. Quartz microfiber filters are particularly suitable for emission monitoring at temperatures up to 900 ℃ and wherever the highest purity filter is required. Typical applications are air pollution monitoring and thermal/acid gas analysis.
- Biologically inert
- Resistant to extreme temperatures
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent weight and dimensional stability
- High purity filter with lowest trace metal value
Monitor Air and Gas Particles at High Temperatures
We recommend using binder-free glass microfiber filters for analysis and gravimetric analysis and pre-filters. These filters combine fast flow rates, high load capacity and extremely fine particle retention; they are biologically inert, resistant to most chemicals, and can withstand temperatures up to 500 ℃.
- Combination of fast flow rate and high load capacity
- Retention of very fine particles
- It is biologically inert, which can withstand most chemicals and temperatures up to 500 ℃ (550-HA grade up to 550°)
Strengthen Your Air and Gas Monitoring
We offer glass microfiber filters with adhesives, which are ideal for air and gas monitoring, emission testing and smoke measurement. They are made of synthetic adhesives to ensure that the filter has the required strength. They are mechanically and chemically stable.
- Synthetic adhesives used make them hydrophobic or hydrophilic
- Using 100% borosilicate spun glass structure, suitable for harsh filtration conditions
- Temperature resistance up to 180° (MG 161 grade up to 500 ℃)
The Perfect Accessory to Keep Particles on The Filter
Alfa Chemistry provides two compact vacuum glass filter holders to facilitate particle analysis. The glass vacuum filter holder is designed for particle testing, clarification and sterile filtration using 25, 47 or 50 mm filters.
- Available in the most common sizes, 30 mL and 250 mL
- Supplied with stainless steel adapter
- Reusable, disinfectable, easy to clean